• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Phimosis Help (Penis talk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anon.

Hi, possibly best suited for the healthy living section.

I have been suffering from mild phimosis (only occurs when erect) and was wondering the best way to treat it. I have read on the internet that it can be treated with steroid creams (which I have tried) and also through procedures like circumsision etc.

As I have given the creams a fair go and haven't been successful, I am now considering my options, circumsision especially. I do have a few questions though. Firstly, is circumsision the only procedure that can rid phimosis? I have read a few articles on the effects of this procedure and although none seem devastating, I would rather not put myself through 'lack of sexual pleasure' and the likes if it is not neccesary. What else can I try?

Also, being 16, I was wondering if it would be possible to get this done without the consent or knowledge of my parents. I don't believe for a second that they would refuse but I would rather this was between myself and the doctor. Im also unsure if I can get this done for free or not in Australia, it is for medical reasons but Im not sure how it would work.

Any help/links on the topic would be greatly appreciated.
Anon.

(please move to http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=435145)

You are only 16, and you have said that your condition is only mild right? Have you tried doing stretching exercises as these are probably the best way to solve your problem.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090308085616AAVvcxy

Stretching is best done over a long period of time and a little at a time. To increase results over less time you need to more often. Always soak in a hot tub and use baby oil.

Place two fingers. The smaller diameter ones at first. Pull the foreskin forward of the glans and insert the fingers. Then pull the fingers apart form each other The goal is to widen the opening especially on the tip.

Be sure to do it straight after a warm bath/shower and use baby oil if possible. Just take is slow and you should have your problem sorted out in a couple of months.

I agree with that. I had the same problem at one time and that's pretty much how I got over it. As long as it isn't one of those mega cases of hardcore phimosis where getting an erection is incredibly painful, it doesn't warrant something as drastic as an adult circumcision.

Status
Not open for further replies.